BE CAREFUL WHILE REGISTERING UR INFOS WITH JOB PORTAL SITES---REAL INCIDENT HAPPENED TO ME WITH NAUKRI

  



 Its not that problem occurs only when u visits or register with a anonymous site.It even happened with highly protected Job portal sites too.I had registered few months ago in NAUKRI website for my jobsearches and i am using FACEBOOK as my social networking site.Yesterday, a friend request came from an unknown person.I gone through his profile but i couldnt find anything fishy so i accepeted his request from today morning he started chatting and he started providing me my entire infos including my address,parents name etc.I got shocked and keep on asking him how he got the details he didnt replied so i unfriended him and keep on sending messages enquiring about him finally he said that he has got some persons in NAUKRI websites who provides him the profiles of the people who he wants and he asked to leave the issue and gone and finally i blocked him and also i sent a complaint to NAUKRI.

    Friends it once said that dont visit or provide untrusted websites but NAUKRI being a top most jobsearching site how can this mistake can happen? If this same issue happens to girls what will be the results? JOB PORTALS asks mobile number too as a mandatory in filling profiles if those information caught in the hands of this ILLEGAL CRAPS what will happen? Even after this the personal information should be kept as personal.